H.A.W. thanks SystemsX.ch and the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support of his research on azobenzene switches.
Azobenzenes in a New Light—Switching In Vivo†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4787–4788, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Wegner, H. A. (2012), Azobenzenes in a New Light—Switching In Vivo. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4787–4788. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201336
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!