We thank K. Kamihara and T. Hikage for technical assistance with the X-ray measurements. We also thank Dr. H. Fukumoto and Dr. T. Takaki at Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. for their assistance with TEM observations. This work was supported by the PRESTO program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in Priority Areas “New Frontiers in Photochromism (No. 471)” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan). The synchrotron X-ray scattering experiments were performed at the BL-15A in the KEK-Photon Factory, Tsukuba (proposal No. 2007G047 and 2009G065).
Synergy Effect on Morphology Switching: Real-Time Observation of Photo-Orientation of Microphase Separation in a Block Copolymer†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 24, pages 5884–5888, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Nagano, S., Koizuka, Y., Murase, T., Sano, M., Shinohara, Y., Amemiya, Y. and Seki, T. (2012), Synergy Effect on Morphology Switching: Real-Time Observation of Photo-Orientation of Microphase Separation in a Block Copolymer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5884–5888. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201346
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!