We are grateful to Dr. Ulrike Salzner and Dr. Margarita Kantcheva of Bilkent University for fruitful discussions, and to TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) for financial support through the Grant No. 211T029. PMMA=poly(methyl methacrylate), XPS=X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy.
Probing the Charge Build-Up and Dissipation on Thin PMMA Film Surfaces at the Molecular Level by XPS†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5488–5492, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Yilmaz, E., Sezen, H. and Suzer, S. (2012), Probing the Charge Build-Up and Dissipation on Thin PMMA Film Surfaces at the Molecular Level by XPS . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5488–5492. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201351
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey). Grant Number: 211T029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!