The “Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies” is gratefully acknowledged for a PhD grant (A.P.-O.). The CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) and “Région Basse-Normandie” are acknowledged for financial support. We thank Oril Industries for a Post-Doc. fellowship (N.P.) and the University of Ziguinchor for a fellowship to M.D.M. Rhodia is acknowledged for the generous gift of bistriflimide.
Knölker’s Iron Complex: An Efficient In Situ Generated Catalyst for Reductive Amination of Alkyl Aldehydes and Amines†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4976–4980, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Pagnoux-Ozherelyeva, A., Pannetier, N., Mbaye, M. D., Gaillard, S. and Renaud, J.-L. (2012), Knölker’s Iron Complex: An Efficient In Situ Generated Catalyst for Reductive Amination of Alkyl Aldehydes and Amines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4976–4980. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201360
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!