We thank the Director of the Office of Basic Energy Science Chemical Sciences Division, U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG-02-05ER15659) and the ACS Frasch Foundation for financial support. S.P.S. thanks the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada for a predoctoral fellowship and C.M. also acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Feodor Lynen postdoctoral fellowship.
Structure and Reactivity of a Hafnocene μ-Nitrido Prepared From Dinitrogen Cleavage†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5213–5216, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Semproni, S. P., Milsmann, C. and Chirik, P. J. (2012), Structure and Reactivity of a Hafnocene μ-Nitrido Prepared From Dinitrogen Cleavage . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5213–5216. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201361
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Director of the Office of Basic Energy Science Chemical Sciences Division, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG-02-05ER15659
- ACS Frasch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!