Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Total Synthesis of (−)-13-Oxyingenol and its Natural Derivative†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4972–4975, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Ohyoshi, T., Funakubo, S., Miyazawa, Y., Niida, K., Hayakawa, I. and Kigoshi, H. (2012), Total Synthesis of (−)-13-Oxyingenol and its Natural Derivative. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4972–4975. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201383
This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT; Japan); by a grant from the Uehara Memorial Foundation, and by a grant from the Suntory Institute for Bioorganic Research (SUNBOR GRANT). We thank the Takasago International Corp. for their gift of (S)-β-hydroxy γ-butyrolactone. We would also like to thank Prof. Daisuke Uemura (Kanagawa University) for providing a sample of the 13-oxyingenol derivative and for his helpful discussion.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT; Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!