This work was supported by Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20925518, 21175137).
Photoluminescent Graphene Oxide Ink to Print Sensors onto Microporous Membranes for Versatile Visualization Bioassays†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5602–5606, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Mei, Q. and Zhang, Z. (2012), Photoluminescent Graphene Oxide Ink to Print Sensors onto Microporous Membranes for Versatile Visualization Bioassays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5602–5606. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201389
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925518, 21175137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!