This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (the 973 Program, 2010CB833200) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172247, 21032002, 20921091, 20621062).
Three Rings in One Step: A Quick Approach to IKD-8344†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4968–4971, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zou, Y. and Wu, Y. (2012), Three Rings in One Step: A Quick Approach to IKD-8344. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4968–4971. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201395
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21172247, 21032002, 20921091, 20621062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!