Challenges Facing Lithium Batteries and Electrical Double-Layer Capacitors
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 9994–10024, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Choi, N.-S., Chen, Z., Freunberger, S. A., Ji, X., Sun, Y.-K., Amine, K., Yushin, G., Nazar, L. F., Cho, J. and Bruce, P. G. (2012), Challenges Facing Lithium Batteries and Electrical Double-Layer Capacitors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9994–10024. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201429
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- MKE (The Ministry of Knowledge Economy), Korea. Grant Number: NIPA-2011-C1090-1100-0002
- U.S. Department of Energy, FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Office
- U.S. Department of Energy by UChicago Argonne. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.