These authors contributed equally to this work and are listed in alphabetical order of their surnames.
Benzoylphosphonate-Based Photoactive Phosphopeptide Mimetics for Modulation of Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases and Highly Specific Labeling of SH2 Domains†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9441–9447, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Horatscheck, A., Wagner, S., Ortwein, J., Kim, B. G., Lisurek, M., Beligny, S., Schütz, A. and Rademann, J. (2012), Benzoylphosphonate-Based Photoactive Phosphopeptide Mimetics for Modulation of Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases and Highly Specific Labeling of SH2 Domains . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9441–9447. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201475
This work was supported by the DFG (FOR 806, SFB 765) and the Investitionsbank Berlin, ProFit-Projekt 10143721. MptpA was provided by Dr. Matthew Groves, EMBL-HH, STAT5b by Dr. Anne Diehl, FMP, using a clone donated by Prof. Thorsten Berg, Leipzig. We thank Natalja Erdmann, Janett Tischer, and Tracy Dornblut for excellent technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- DFG. Grant Numbers: FOR 806, SFB 765
- Investitionsbank Berlin. Grant Number: 10143721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!