This work is supported by an Australian Research Council (ARC) discovery project (grant number DP1094261) and the ITRC (Information Technology Research Center) support program supervised by the NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency) (grant number NIPA-2011-C1090-1100-0002). The authors would like to thank Dr. Tania Silver for critical reading of the manuscript and valuable remarks.
Self-Assembled Germanium/Carbon Nanostructures as High-Power Anode Material for the Lithium-Ion Battery†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5657–5661, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Seng, K. H., Park, M.-H., Guo, Z. P., Liu, H. K. and Cho, J. (2012), Self-Assembled Germanium/Carbon Nanostructures as High-Power Anode Material for the Lithium-Ion Battery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5657–5661. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201488
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP1094261
- NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency). Grant Number: NIPA-2011-C1090-1100-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!