This work was supported by National Research Foundation (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) through the Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration (No. R11-2007-050-00000-0 to J.H.J.), the Human Resources Development of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Korea government Ministry of Knowledge Economy (No. 20104010100500 to J.H.J.), Pioneer Research Program, (2011-0001696 to H.L.), and Korea Biotech R&D Program (2011K000809 to H.L.).
Drawing Sticky Adeno-Associated Viruses on Surfaces for Spatially Patterned Gene Expression†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5598–5601, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, E., Song, I. T., Lee, S., Kim, J.-S., Lee, H. and Jang, J.-H. (2012), Drawing Sticky Adeno-Associated Viruses on Surfaces for Spatially Patterned Gene Expression. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5598–5601. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201495
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- MEST. Grant Numbers: R11-2007-050-00000-0, 20104010100500, 2011-0001696, 2011K000809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!