This work was supported by ETH Zürich and the Swiss National Science Foundation. We thank Dr. M. Wörle and R. Aardoom for helpful advice concerning X-ray analysis, Dr. J. M. Welch and J. Winkler for experimental assistance, and Dr. E. Zass for an exhaustive literature search concerning NCF3 compounds.
Direct Electrophilic N-Trifluoromethylation of Azoles by a Hypervalent Iodine Reagent†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 26, pages 6511–6515, June 25, 2012
How to Cite
Niedermann, K., Früh, N., Senn, R., Czarniecki, B., Verel, R. and Togni, A. (2012), Direct Electrophilic N-Trifluoromethylation of Azoles by a Hypervalent Iodine Reagent . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6511–6515. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201572
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- ETH Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!