We thank the NIH (R01 GM080422-01) for support of this research. K.L.B. was supported in part through a Charles Bradsher Fellowship (Duke University) and M.T. was supported in part through a Marco Polo Fellowship (Alma Mater Studiorum—University of Bologna).
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Stereoconvergent, Intermolecular Enantioselective Hydroamination of Allenes†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5175–5178, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Butler, K. L., Tragni, M. and Widenhoefer, R. A. (2012), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Stereoconvergent, Intermolecular Enantioselective Hydroamination of Allenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5175–5178. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201584
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM080422-01
- University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!