We acknowledge Dr. H. Ajiro (Osaka University, Japan) for useful discussions. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Rapid Fabrication of Polylactide Stereocomplex Using Layer-by-Layer Deposition by Inkjet Printing†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5493–5496, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Akagi, T., Fujiwara, T. and Akashi, M. (2012), Rapid Fabrication of Polylactide Stereocomplex Using Layer-by-Layer Deposition by Inkjet Printing . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5493–5496. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201586
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!