The ICIQ Foundation, Consolider Ingenio 2010 (Grant CSD2006-0003), and The Spanish Government (Grant CTQ2011-25418) are thankfully acknowledged for support of this research.
Fluoroform-Derived CuCF3 for Low-Cost, Simple, Efficient, and Safe Trifluoromethylation of Aryl Boronic Acids in Air†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7767–7770, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Novák, P., Lishchynskyi, A. and Grushin, V. V. (2012), Fluoroform-Derived CuCF3 for Low-Cost, Simple, Efficient, and Safe Trifluoromethylation of Aryl Boronic Acids in Air . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7767–7770. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201613
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- ICIQ Foundation
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- The Spanish Government. Grant Number: CTQ2011-25418
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!