We thank the EPFL (Switzerland), the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF), and the Swiss National Centres of Competence in Research (NCCR) for financial support.
Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Diamination of Alkynes under Aerobic Oxidative Conditions: Catalytic Turnover of an Iodide Ion†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5170–5174, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Yao, B., Wang, Q. and Zhu, J. (2012), Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Diamination of Alkynes under Aerobic Oxidative Conditions: Catalytic Turnover of an Iodide Ion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5170–5174. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201640
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- EPFL (Switzerland)
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
- Swiss National Centres of Competence in Research (NCCR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!