Financial support has been generously provided by the NIH (NIGMS RO1-GM073072). T.B.H.S. was supported by a 2011 Northwestern Summer Undergraduate Research Grant. D.T.C thanks the ACS Division of Organic Chemistry for a 2011-12 Graduate Fellowship (sponsored by Organic Synthesis/Organic Reactions). We thank Michael Katz (NU) and John M. Roberts (NU) for assistance with X-ray crystallography.
An N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Lewis Acid Strategy for the Stereoselective Synthesis of Spirooxindole Lactones†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4963–4967, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Dugal-Tessier, J., O'Bryan, E. A., Schroeder, T. B. H., Cohen, D. T. and Scheidt, K. A. (2012), An N-Heterocyclic Carbene/Lewis Acid Strategy for the Stereoselective Synthesis of Spirooxindole Lactones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4963–4967. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201643
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NIGMS RO1-GM073072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!