We are grateful to Duke University for funding this work, to the North Carolina Biotechnology Center (NCBC; Grant No. 2008-IDG-1010) for funding of the NMR instrumentation, and to the National Science Foundation (NSF) MRI Program (Award ID No. 0923097) for funding mass spectrometry instrumentation.
N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Oxidative Macrolactonization: Total Synthesis of (+)-Dactylolide†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5735–5738, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K., Kim, H. and Hong, J. (2012), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Oxidative Macrolactonization: Total Synthesis of (+)-Dactylolide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5735–5738. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201653
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Duke University
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 0923097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!