Nanotechnology-Enabled Energy Harvesting for Self-Powered Micro-/Nanosystems
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11700–11721, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z. L. and Wu, W. (2012), Nanotechnology-Enabled Energy Harvesting for Self-Powered Micro-/Nanosystems. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11700–11721. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201656
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- BES DOE
- US Airforce
- NIMS (Japan)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Georgia Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!