CH Bond Functionalization: Emerging Synthetic Tools for Natural Products and Pharmaceuticals
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 36, pages 8960–9009, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, J., Yamaguchi, A. D. and Itami, K. (2012), CH Bond Functionalization: Emerging Synthetic Tools for Natural Products and Pharmaceuticals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8960–9009. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201666
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!