Financial support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) through the program of Dr. Charles Lee is gratefully acknowledged. W.-L.S. was a visiting student from School of Materials Science and Engineering (the group of Prof. Mao-Sheng Cao) at Beijing Institute of Technology with a fellowship provided by the China Scholarship Council. L.C. was supported by a Susan G. Komen for the Cure Postdoctoral Fellowship, and A.A. and A.J.F. by South Carolina Space Grant Consortium through a Graduate Research Fellowship and the Palmetto Academy Program, respectively. M.J.M. was on leave from Department of Chemistry/Physics, Northwest Missouri State University.
Polymer/Boron Nitride Nanocomposite Materials for Superior Thermal Transport Performance†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 26, pages 6498–6501, June 25, 2012
How to Cite
Song, W.-L., Wang, P., Cao, L., Anderson, A., Meziani, M. J., Farr, A. J. and Sun, Y.-P. (2012), Polymer/Boron Nitride Nanocomposite Materials for Superior Thermal Transport Performance . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6498–6501. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201689
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- China Scholarship Council
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- South Carolina Space Grant Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!