We thank Prof. Florian D. Schubot from Virginia Tech for assistance with preparation of crystal trials and Kyle Cromer for technical assistance. Work at Virginia Tech was supported by National Science Foundation grant MCB-071770 to D.R.D. We thank Dr. Sandrine Ollagnier-de-Choudens for helpful discussions and the CEA and CNRS for institutional support. E.N.M. is the recipient of a doctorate fellowship from the Ecole Doctorale Chimie-Biologie of the Université de Grenoble. Finally, we thank the staff from ESRF beam lines ID23 and ID29 (Grenoble, France) for help with data collection.
(IscS-IscU)2 Complex Structures Provide Insights into Fe2S2 Biogenesis and Transfer†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5439–5442, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Marinoni, E. N., de Oliveira, J. S., Nicolet, Y., Raulfs, E. C., Amara, P., Dean, D. R. and Fontecilla-Camps, J. C. (2012), (IscS-IscU)2 Complex Structures Provide Insights into Fe2S2 Biogenesis and Transfer . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5439–5442. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201708
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-071770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!