We are grateful for financial supports from NSFC (20825207, 21021001, and 21132006), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2010CB833200), the State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, and Tohuku University Global COE Program and JSPS Predoctoral Fellowship for Y.I.
Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (+)-Gelsemine†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4909–4912, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Xiao, T., Iwama, Y. and Qin, Y. (2012), Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (+)-Gelsemine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4909–4912. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201736
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20825207, 21021001, 21132006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry
- Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Tohuku University Global COE Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!