We are grateful for financial supports from NSFC (20825207, 21021001, and 21132006), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2010CB833200), the State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, and Tohuku University Global COE Program and JSPS Predoctoral Fellowship for Y.I.
Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (+)-Gelsemine†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4909–4912, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Xiao, T., Iwama, Y. and Qin, Y. (2012), Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (+)-Gelsemine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4909–4912. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201736
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20825207, 21021001, 21132006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry
- Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Tohuku University Global COE Program
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.