This work was partially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (nos. 90921013, 21132007), “100 Talents Programme of CAS”, National Basic Research Program of China (nos. 2010CB923300, 2011CB921400), the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (12-03-00324), and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Ke 489/26-2).
Four Isomers of C96 Fullerene Structurally Proven as C96Cl22 and C96Cl24†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8239–8242, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, S., Wei, T., Kemnitz, E. and Troyanov, S. I. (2012), Four Isomers of C96 Fullerene Structurally Proven as C96Cl22 and C96Cl24 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8239–8242. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201775
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90921013, 21132007
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB923300, 2011CB921400
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12-03-00324
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ke 489/26-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!