We thank the Ministry of Science and Technology (2009ZX09310-007) of the People’s Republic of China and the Technology Committee of Science and Technology Special Nanotechnology Grant (No. 1052nm03900) for financial support. We also acknowledge Prof. Y. H. Xu (School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University) for providing SMMC-7721 cells stably expressing the pGL3 luciferase gene.
Polyspermine Imidazole-4,5-imine, a Chemically Dynamic and Biologically Responsive Carrier System for Intracellular Delivery of siRNA†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7938–7941, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Duan, S., Yuan, W., Wu, F. and Jin, T. (2012), Polyspermine Imidazole-4,5-imine, a Chemically Dynamic and Biologically Responsive Carrier System for Intracellular Delivery of siRNA. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7938–7941. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201793
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009ZX09310-007
- Technology Committee of Science and Technology Special Nanotechnology Grant. Grant Number: 1052nm03900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!