These authors contributed equally to this work.
Paper-Based Blood Typing Device That Reports Patient’s Blood Type “in Writing”†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5497–5501, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Li, M., Tian, J., Al-Tamimi, M. and Shen, W. (2012), Paper-Based Blood Typing Device That Reports Patient’s Blood Type “in Writing” . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5497–5501. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201822
This work is supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC). Funding received from ARC through grant numbers DP1094179 and LP110200973 is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Haemokinesis for its support through ARC Linkage Project. M.L. and J.T. thank Monash University Research and Graduate School and the Faculty of Engineering for their postgraduate research scholarships. The authors would like to specially thank Dr. E. Perkins and Dr. W. Mosse of the Department of Chemical Engineering, Monash University for proof reading the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Numbers: DP1094179, LP110200973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!