This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant numberCHE-1057746). The computational resource, the Uinta cluster supercomputer, was provided through the National Science Foundation under grant number CTS-0321170 with matching funds provided by Utah State University. A.J.M. and C.J.P. were funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) of the UK.
Inorganic Double-Helix Structures of Unusually Simple Lithium–Phosphorus Species†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8330–8333, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ivanov, A. S., Morris, A. J., Bozhenko, K. V., Pickard, C. J. and Boldyrev, A. I. (2012), Inorganic Double-Helix Structures of Unusually Simple Lithium–Phosphorus Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8330–8333. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201843
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1057746
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0321170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!