This work has been supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) as part of the ReAlSelOx project, grant number 033R028B. We thank Dr. Frank Girgsdies for XRD and Gisela Lorenz (both FHI) for BET measurements. The HZB staff is acknowledged for their continual support of the high-pressure electron spectroscopy activities of the FHI at BESSY II. We are very grateful to Prof. R. Stößer (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin), Dr. M. Scheffler (Universität Stuttgart), and Dr. U. Banach (BAM) for their very helpful advice during the initial phase of the project.
The Intimate Relationship between Bulk Electronic Conductivity and Selectivity in the Catalytic Oxidation of n-Butane†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 25, pages 6246–6250, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Eichelbaum, M., Hävecker, M., Heine, C., Karpov, A., Dobner, C.-K., Rosowski, F., Trunschke, A. and Schlögl, R. (2012), The Intimate Relationship between Bulk Electronic Conductivity and Selectivity in the Catalytic Oxidation of n-Butane . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6246–6250. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201866
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 033R028B
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!