This work was supported by Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of JST and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT (Japan). Financial support from Sumitomo foundation and Iketani Science and Technology Foundation to M.E. is also acknowledged.
Direct Visualization of the Movement of a Single T7 RNA Polymerase and Transcription on a DNA Nanostructure†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 35, pages 8778–8782, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Endo, M., Tatsumi, K., Terushima, K., Katsuda, Y., Hidaka, K., Harada, Y. and Sugiyama, H. (2012), Direct Visualization of the Movement of a Single T7 RNA Polymerase and Transcription on a DNA Nanostructure . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8778–8782. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201890
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Sumitomo foundation
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!