The authors would like to thank the German Research Council (DFG) for the funding of the Research Unit FOR 934 (grant numbers RE 1007/7-1 and TH 1115/3-1).
Polyacetylenes as Enantiodifferentiating Alignment Media†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8334–8338, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, N.-C., Krupp, A., Schmidts, V., Thiele, C. M. and Reggelin, M. (2012), Polyacetylenes as Enantiodifferentiating Alignment Media . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8334–8338. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201891
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- German Research Council
- DFG. Grant Numbers: RE 1007/7-1, TH 1115/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!