These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biosupramolecular Nanowires from Chlorophyll Dyes with Exceptional Charge-Transport Properties†
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 26, pages 6378–6382, June 25, 2012
How to Cite
Sengupta, S., Ebeling, D., Patwardhan, S., Zhang, X., von Berlepsch, H., Böttcher, C., Stepanenko, V., Uemura, S., Hentschel, C., Fuchs, H., Grozema, F. C., Siebbeles, L. D. A., Holzwarth, A. R., Chi, L. and Würthner, F. (2012), Biosupramolecular Nanowires from Chlorophyll Dyes with Exceptional Charge-Transport Properties . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6378–6382. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201961
Financial support by the Volkswagen foundation within the priority programme “Complex Materials: Cooperative Projects of the Natural, Engineering, and Biosciences” is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Volkswagen foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!