We would like to thank Profs. Chad Rienstra and Robert Gennis for the kind use of their oxygen electrodes, Dr. Deborah Stoner-Ma of Brookhaven National Lab (BNL) for help with X-ray data collection of F33Y CuBMb, Dr. Ying-Wu Lin for helpful discussions, and Dr. Nicholas Marshall for help editing this manuscript. This work was supported by the US National Institute of Health (GM062211).
A Designed Functional Metalloenzyme that Reduces O2 to H2O with Over One Thousand Turnovers†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5589–5592, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Miner, K. D., Mukherjee, A., Gao, Y.-G., Null, E. L., Petrik, I. D., Zhao, X., Yeung, N., Robinson, H. and Lu, Y. (2012), A Designed Functional Metalloenzyme that Reduces O2 to H2O with Over One Thousand Turnovers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5589–5592. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201981
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- US National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM062211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!