We are grateful to Profs. Daniel C. Fredrickson and Robert J. McMahon (UW-Madison), who shared valuable equipment for this project. We thank Profs. Bruce Parkinson (Wyoming) and Jennifer Schuttlefield (UW-Oshkosh) for illuminating discussions and Jerry Stamn and Tracy Drier (UW-Madison) for assistance with construction of the apparatus. Jonathan Gerken (Analog Systems Press) and Prof. Thatcher Root (UW-Madison) provided valuable advice on digital image processing. This research was supported by the NSF CCI grant CHE-0802907.
Development of an O2-Sensitive Fluorescence-Quenching Assay for the Combinatorial Discovery of Electrocatalysts for Water Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 27, pages 6676–6680, July 2, 2012
How to Cite
Gerken, J. B., Chen, J. Y. C., Massé, R. C., Powell, A. B. and Stahl, S. S. (2012), Development of an O2-Sensitive Fluorescence-Quenching Assay for the Combinatorial Discovery of Electrocatalysts for Water Oxidation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 6676–6680. doi: 10.1002/anie.201201999
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0802907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!