These authors contributed equally to this work.
Peptide-Mediated Blood–Brain Barrier Transport of Polymersomes†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8339–8342, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Georgieva, J. V., Brinkhuis, R. P., Stojanov, K., Weijers, C. A. G. M., Zuilhof, H., Rutjes, F. P. J. T., Hoekstra, D., van Hest, J. C. M. and Zuhorn, I. S. (2012), Peptide-Mediated Blood–Brain Barrier Transport of Polymersomes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8339–8342. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202001
This work was performed within the framework of the Dutch Top Institute Pharma project number T5-105. Hans Adams is acknowledged for his help with peptide synthesis. Microscopy imaging was performed at the UMCG Imaging Center (UMIC), supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMW grant 40-00506-98-9021).
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!