We thank Telethon for financial support (TCP99035), Deisa Extreme Computing Initiative (DECI) for supercomputer access at Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre (EPCC) and at CSC IT Center for Science, Prof. P. J. Newman (Blood Research Institute of Wisconsin) for antibody AP5, and Dr. C. Bovolenta and Dr. A. Stornaioulo for the design of the ttαvβ3 construct.
Molecular Dynamics Reveal that isoDGR-Containing Cyclopeptides Are True αvβ3 Antagonists Unable To Promote Integrin Allostery and Activation†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7702–7705, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ghitti, M., Spitaleri, A., Valentinis, B., Mari, S., Asperti, C., Traversari, C., Rizzardi, G. P. and Musco, G. (2012), Molecular Dynamics Reveal that isoDGR-Containing Cyclopeptides Are True αvβ3 Antagonists Unable To Promote Integrin Allostery and Activation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7702–7705. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202032
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Telethon. Grant Number: TCP99035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!