This work was supported by JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency). S. Mori (The University of Tokyo) is thanked for her dedicated help for measuring surface profiles, IR spectroscopy, and SEM observations. We thank A. Sato (The University of Tokyo) for the illustration of the graphical images and S. Iwanaga (The University of Tokyo) and M. Takinoue (Tokyo Institute of Technology) for their helpful discussions. R.K. was financially supported by MEXT.
Microfluidic Control of the Internal Morphology in Nanofiber-Based Macroscopic Cables†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7942–7947, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Kiriya, D., Kawano, R., Onoe, H. and Takeuchi, S. (2012), Microfluidic Control of the Internal Morphology in Nanofiber-Based Macroscopic Cables. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7942–7947. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202078
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!