We thank the National University of Singapore (Grant No. 143-000-509-112) for financial support. We acknowledge the receipt of both an NUS Research Scholarship (to X.J.) and a President’s Graduate Fellowship (to C.K.T.).
Enantioselective Bromolactonization Using an S-Alkyl Thiocarbamate Catalyst†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7771–7775, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Tan, C. K., Zhou, L. and Yeung, Y.-Y. (2012), Enantioselective Bromolactonization Using an S-Alkyl Thiocarbamate Catalyst . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7771–7775. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202079
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: 143-000-509-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!