J.D.F, P.D.R., and M.F.C. acknowledge support from the U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division for supporting the portions of this work related to the design of molecular dynamics computational experiments and the analysis/models describing the results. M.F.C. acknowledges the computational resources of the UT/ORNL National Institute for Computational Sciences. S.R.H. was supported by an appointment under the Higher Education Research Experience (HERE) program, administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education under contract number DE-AC05–06OR23100 between the U.S. Department of Energy and Oak Ridge Associated Universities.
Signatures of the Rayleigh-Plateau Instability Revealed by Imposing Synthetic Perturbations on Nanometer-Sized Liquid Metals on Substrates†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 35, pages 8768–8772, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Fowlkes, J., Horton, S., Fuentes-Cabrera, M. and Rack, P. D. (2012), Signatures of the Rayleigh-Plateau Instability Revealed by Imposing Synthetic Perturbations on Nanometer-Sized Liquid Metals on Substrates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8768–8772. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202113
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!