This research was supported by the Discovery Projects Funding Scheme of the Australian Research Council under grant number DP1094564.
Using an Electrical Potential to Reversibly Switch Surfaces between Two States for Dynamically Controlling Cell Adhesion†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7706–7710, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ng, C. C. A., Magenau, A., Ngalim, S. H., Ciampi, S., Chockalingham, M., Harper, J. B., Gaus, K. and Gooding, J. J. (2012), Using an Electrical Potential to Reversibly Switch Surfaces between Two States for Dynamically Controlling Cell Adhesion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7706–7710. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202118
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP1094564
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!