These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rewiring Chemistry: Algorithmic Discovery and Experimental Validation of One-Pot Reactions in the Network of Organic Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7922–7927, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Gothard, C. M., Soh, S., Gothard, N. A., Kowalczyk, B., Wei, Y., Baytekin, B. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2012), Rewiring Chemistry: Algorithmic Discovery and Experimental Validation of One-Pot Reactions in the Network of Organic Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7922–7927. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202155
This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC)—an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy under Award Number DE-SC0000989. B.A.G. would like to thank his former students Dr. C. Campbell (3M), Prof. M. Fialkowski (Polish Academy of Sciences), Prof. R. Klajn (Weizmann Institute), and Dr. S. Smoukov (Cambridge University) for their help in the early development of NOC.
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!