This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015 and DE-AR0000073) and the Welch Foundation (A-1725). We acknowledge Dr. Vladimir Bakhmoutov for his help with solid-state NMR spectroscopy.
Polyamine-Tethered Porous Polymer Networks for Carbon Dioxide Capture from Flue Gas†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 30, pages 7480–7484, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Sculley, J. P., Yuan, D., Krishna, R., Wei, Z. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), Polyamine-Tethered Porous Polymer Networks for Carbon Dioxide Capture from Flue Gas . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7480–7484. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202176
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DOE DE-SC0001015, DE-AR0000073
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!