Financial support of the authors’ research is provided by the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21172137), and is gratefully acknowledged.
Rhodamine-Inspired Far-Red to Near-Infrared Dyes and Their Application as Fluorescence Probes†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7634–7636, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-Q., Liu, J., Lv, X., Liu, Y., Zhao, Y. and Guo, W. (2012), Rhodamine-Inspired Far-Red to Near-Infrared Dyes and Their Application as Fluorescence Probes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7634–7636. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202264
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!