P.Z. and M.O. acknowledge financial support from the European Research Council (Advanced Grant SiMoSoMa). P.Z. acknowledges financial support from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (Veni Fellowship). P.M.R.P. acknowledges financial support from Program Ciência 2008 from the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. K.Y. and Q.-H.X acknowledge support from the Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore (grant number R-143-000-341-112).
Chemical Interface Damping in Single Gold Nanorods and Its Near Elimination by Tip-Specific Functionalization†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8352–8355, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Zijlstra, P., Paulo, P. M. R., Yu, K., Xu, Q.-H. and Orrit, M. (2012), Chemical Interface Damping in Single Gold Nanorods and Its Near Elimination by Tip-Specific Functionalization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8352–8355. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202318
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- European Research Council
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-341-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!