Support for this research was provided by The National Science Foundation under Grant No. CHE-0957106. Support for the Molecular Graphics and Computational Facility is provided by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. CHE-0840505.
Stabilization of ArSiH4− and SiH62− Anions in Diruthenium SiH σ-Complexes†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11115–11121, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Lipke, M. C. and Tilley, T. D. (2012), Stabilization of ArSiH4− and SiH62− Anions in Diruthenium SiH σ-Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11115–11121. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202328
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0957106
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0840505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!