We thank the Beilstein Institut zur Förderung der chemischen Wissenschaften for generous financial support, Peter F. Leadlay for the donation of S. cinnamonensis A495, and Wolf Hiller for help with the NMR equipment. F.S. and U.S. thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Liebig stipend (F.S.) and a predoctoral stipend (U.S.). U.S. is a fellow of the IMPRS of Chemical Biology. F.S. thanks Herbert Waldmann for continuous support and encouragement.
Minimally Invasive Mutagenesis Gives Rise to a Biosynthetic Polyketide Library†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10664–10669, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Kushnir, S., Sundermann, U., Yahiaoui, S., Brockmeyer, A., Janning, P. and Schulz, F. (2012), Minimally Invasive Mutagenesis Gives Rise to a Biosynthetic Polyketide Library . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10664–10669. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202438
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Beilstein Institut zur Förderung der chemischen Wissenschaften
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!