This work was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG of the Research Unit ASPIMATT FOR 1464. L.M. would like to thank the Graduate School of Excellence MAINZ GS 266 for their financial support. H.J.Z. and S.C.Z. are funded by the Army Research Office (No. W911NF-09-1-0508) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Microsystems Technology Office, MesoDynamic Architecture Program (MESO) through the contract number N66001-11-1-4105.
Topological Insulators from a Chemist’s Perspective†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 29, pages 7221–7225, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Müchler, L., Zhang, H., Chadov, S., Yan, B., Casper, F., Kübler, J., Zhang, S.-C. and Felser, C. (2012), Topological Insulators from a Chemist’s Perspective . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7221–7225. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202480
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0508
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Microsystems Technology Office, MesoDynamic Architecture Program (MESO). Grant Number: N66001-11-1-4105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!