We acknowledge funding from the EC (as part of the NM4TB project) and the BBSRC (grants BB/I019227/1 and BB/I019669/1 to C.A. and A.W.M., respectively). S.A.H. was supported by a Sir Mark Oliphant Cambridge Australia Scholarship awarded by the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust & Cambridge Overseas Trust, University of Cambridge. We give thanks to: Dr. J. Goodman (Cambridge) for assisting with the in silico calculations; Dr. J. E. Davies (Cambridge) for determining the small molecule crystal structure of the 1,5-diphenoltriazole 7; Dr. A. Boodhun (Cambridge) for performing mass spectrometry on recombinant His6-tagged CYP121; Dr. C. Levy (Manchester) for help with synchrotron data collection; Prof. T. L. Blundell (Cambridge) for helpful discussions.
Application of Fragment Screening and Merging to the Discovery of Inhibitors of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Cytochrome P450 CYP121†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9311–9316, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Hudson, S. A., McLean, K. J., Surade, S., Yang, Y.-Q., Leys, D., Ciulli, A., Munro, A. W. and Abell, C. (2012), Application of Fragment Screening and Merging to the Discovery of Inhibitors of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Cytochrome P450 CYP121 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9311–9316. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202544
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: BB/I019227/1, BB/I019669/1
- Cambridge Commonwealth Trust & Cambridge Overseas Trust, University of Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!