This work was supported by the National 973 Project of China (grant numbers 2009CB623700 and 2011CB606403), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 50831001 and 51071092), and the Innovation Method Program (grant number 2010IM031300). This work made use of the resources of Beijing National Center for Electron Microscopy.
Reversible Wurtzite–Tetragonal Reconstruction in ZnO(100) Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7744–7747, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
He, M.-R., Yu, R. and Zhu, J. (2012), Reversible Wurtzite–Tetragonal Reconstruction in ZnO(100) Surfaces . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7744–7747. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202598
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623700, 2011CB606403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50831001, 51071092
- Innovation Method Program. Grant Number: 2010IM031300
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.